KEEPING BOBCATS SAFE
- Students are required to complete two online courses from Everfi/Vector Solutions (formerly Everfi); Alcohol Edu for First Year Students and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates.
- The courses will be launched prior to Fall of 2022. Once the courses are launched, you will receive email communication from Everfi/Vector Solutions regarding how to access your course. The course is due 30 days after you receive the assignment.
- All first-year Ohio University students, including transfer students, are required to successfully complete the online education for college.
- College credit hours earned in high school do not exempt you from this requirement, regardless of the hours earned.
- If you do not complete the courses before the deadline, a hold may be placed on your registration for Spring semester.
- Check your OHIO Catmail for more information and instructions!
ABOUT THE COURSES
Alcohol Edu/SAPU, are online alcohol education and sexual violence harm-reduction courses. Both are offered to all first-year students at Ohio University. Alcohol Edu/SAPU incorporates evidence-based methods to empower students to make well-informed decisions that will contribute to a safe campus environment for everyone. You'll find the courses are interesting and gets you involved. It includes instant feedback, video clips, and comparisons to other college students. It takes about 2 ½ hours to complete and can be taken on any computer that has audio capabilities and is connected to the Internet.
Questions or concerns can be sent to email@example.com.