Graduate College Administrative Upload
If you need to submit a document to the Graduate College on behalf of a student or applicant, read the instructions below before you attempt to upload documents.
- Before you upload, please check GRADS to see if the documents are already linked to the applicant/student record.
- Duplicate documents will be subject to deletion.
- Upon clicking the link below, you will sign in to the upload portal with your OHIO ID and password (it should take less than a minute to sign in).
- You will be required to enter your faculty/staff OHIO Email address.
- As a staff or faculty member, you will not be able to populate the PID, Name or Phone Number fields.
- You will be able to upload multiple document types. Please make sure the applicant/student name is visible on the document.
- Once you complete the upload, the documents will be routed to the Graduate College and the documents should be linked to the applicant/student record within 3-5 business days.
- If applicants/students login to their upload portal (https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/prospective-students/upload-supplemental-application-materials), the system will auto-fill the applicant/student name/PID and the uploaded the documents will be automatically linked to the applicant record.
Click here to upload documents.
Please send any questions about this process to email@example.com.