Graduate Directors Website
This online resource is for graduate directors, deans, chairs and administrators. Please submit your suggestions for improvements here.
The Graduate Directors' Primer is a brief booklet which explains many of the policies and procedures all Graduate Chairs should be familiar with. The Graduate College Handbook, in combination with the Graduate Catalog, should be used as the definitive source for current policies and procedures.
GRADS: Graduate Review and Admission Decision System Link: https://webapps.ohio.edu/grads
Graduate Admissions and Graduate Appointments Training
- Graduate Review and Admission Decision System (GRADS) Manual
- Graduate Review & Admission Decision System (GRADS) Faculty Reviewer (Committee Member Access)
- PeopleSoft Admission Inquiry
- OGA Training Manual
- Graduate Recruitment Brochure (electronic version). To request print copies, please contact Roxanne Malé-Brune
Contacting Graduate Directors
- If you have notifications or need to email all graduate directors, please contact the Graduate College.
Please submit updates to this list here.
Presentations from Graduate Chair's Meeting, 8-22-2013 (PDF files):
AY13/14 Domestic Minority Recruitment/Retention Funding Opportunities
- Q2S Graduate College Information for Programs
- Q2S Graduate Conversions
- Q2S PeopleSoft term codes
- Semester (AY 12/13) TAD deadlines
- Semester Pay Cycles for OGA
Graduate Program/Director Forms
- Notification and Election Form for Change of Program Name and/or Degree
- Oral Proficiency Certification Form
- SPEAK Test Information and Form for Department Administrators, Graduate Chairs or Advisors
- Council of Graduate Schools
- Reenvisioning the Ph.D
- Preparing Future Faculty
- The Center for Academic Integrity
- Association for Support of Graduate Students (ASGS)
- National Association of Graduate and Professional Students (NAGPS)
- US Dep. of Education
- Ohio Board of Regents