Quick links

Course offerings

Web Registration  

Check Your Course Schedule    

In order to complete late registration:
Permission slips must be brought to the Graduate College. Late registration fees apply. See the Academic Calendar for details.

If you have not been enrolled in consecutive terms, you may need to complete a Reenrollment form in order to register. The form is available on the Graduate College Forms page.


DARS Reports are available online. Click here.

For more detailed information on DARS, please go to the University Registrar’s website.