Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program
Participants in the Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Program may request a waiver of the Ohio University graduate application fee (excluding application to the College of Osteopathic Medicine).
To request a waiver, please submit a letter to the Graduate College from your McNair Program Director that includes the following information:
- Applicant's full name
- Applicant's current e-mail address
- Name of College/University where student participated in McNair Program
- McNair Program participation dates
- Name, title and e-mail address of Project Official
- Project Official's signature
A fee waiver code will be returned to the applicant upon receipt of the waiver request letter.
Fee waivers are valid for applications submitted using the web-based application, and must be requested prior to submitting an application in order to be honored.