Submit Graduate College Named Fellowship Nominations
- To nominate a student, the department/school must upload the complete nomination packet as a single PDF file (containing the following five documents). For more detailed information about what to include, please see the Nomination Process Guidelines.
- A scanned copy of the completed/signed nomination form.
- A project plan. This must include a description of the background, aims, methodologies (if appropriate}, and anticipated outcomes of this project.
- Abbreviated CV of student, two page limit.
- A copy of the student's latest DARS report.
- A letter of nomination from the student's primary advisor and two letters of recommendation from other faculty members.
- Please use the following naming convention for the nomination packet: name of student_department name (e.g. RufusPutnum_Mathematics.pdf).
Please find the tool to upload the PDF file below.