Graduate Director's Web Page
COVID Related Change of Session for Admitted Students
- Deferring a cohort or subgroup of a fall cohort: contact Nikole Morris for the link to the expedited deferral form to provide to your students.
- Deferring students on one-off basis: forward admitted students to Grad College (Andy Ray for International; Katie Tadlock for Domestic) with the following information:
- Deferral Term (i.e., spring 2021, fall 2021);
- If funded, confirm if funding offer defers with the student
- Grad College will withdraw current application and send deferral information to student
- International late arrival vs. deferral – guidelines being developed
- Campus report date is August 12; beyond is a late arrival that requires special handling
- Sept. 28 is cut-off date to meet federal immigration reporting deadline
- For admitted students who have not yet documented enough funding for a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20, DS-2019) – if you are offering any funding or additional funding to a current offer, notify the Graduate College ASAP so that we can advise the student about changes to their personal funding guarantee requirement.
This online resource is for graduate directors, deans, chairs and administrators. To offer suggestions or improvements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate College Handbook (Revised Edition 11.22.19) - The Graduate College recommends bookmarking the Graduate Director's Webpage rather than downloading the Graduate College Handbook in case of updates.
The Graduate College Handbook, in combination with the Graduate Catalog, should be used as the definitive source for current policies and procedures.
Grad Directors Meeting (08/22/2019): Slide deck
Graduate Admissions and Graduate Appointments Training
- Graduate Review and Admission Decision System (GRADS) Manual
- For Online Graduate Appointment (OGA) training, please contact Lisa Poston by email at email@example.com.
Contacting Graduate Directors
- If you have notifications or need to email the graduate directors, please contact the Graduate College.
To update the Graduate College contact lists (GRADS access list, OGA access list, general communication list, etc.), please complete the Graduate Program Director Update Form and return the completed form to Becky Bushey-Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Warehouse/Dashboard Information
Graduate Program/Director Forms
- Graduate Program Director Update Form
- Notification and Election Form for Change of Program Name and/or Degree
- Oral Proficiency Certification Form
- SPEAK Test Information for Department Administrators, Graduate Chairs or Advisors