Graduate Director's Webpage
This online resource is for graduate directors, deans, chairs and administrators. To offer suggestions or improvements, please email email@example.com.
- Graduate College Handbook (Revised Edition) - The Graduate College recommends bookmarking the Graduate Director's Webpage rather than downloading the Graduate College Handbook in case of updates.
The Graduate College Handbook, in combination with the Graduate Catalog, should be used as the definitive source for current policies and procedures.
Grad Directors Meeting (8/22): Slide deck
Graduate Admissions and Graduate Appointments Training
- Graduate Review and Admission Decision System (GRADS) Manual
- For Online Graduate Appointment (OGA) training, please contact Lisa Poston by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Graduate Directors
- If you have notifications or need to email the graduate directors, please contact the Graduate College.
To update the Graduate College contact lists (GRADS access list, OGA access list, general communication list, etc.), please complete the Graduate Program Director Update Form and return the completed form to Becky Bushey-Miller at email@example.com.
Data Warehouse/Dashboard Information
Graduate Program/Director Forms
- Graduate Program Director Update Form
- Notification and Election Form for Change of Program Name and/or Degree
- Oral Proficiency Certification Form
- SPEAK Test Information for Department Administrators, Graduate Chairs or Advisors