Graduate Director's Webpage
This online resource is for graduate directors, deans, chairs and administrators. Please submit your suggestions for improvements here.
The Graduate Directors' Primer is a brief booklet which explains many of the policies and procedures all Graduate Chairs should be familiar with. The Graduate College Handbook, in combination with the Graduate Catalog, should be used as the definitive source for current policies and procedures.
Graduate Admissions and Graduate Appointments Training
- Graduate Review and Admission Decision System (GRADS) Manual
- Graduate Review & Admission Decision System (GRADS) Faculty Reviewer (Committee Member Access)
- For OGA Training, please contact the Graduate College
Contacting Graduate Directors
- If you have notifications or need to email all graduate directors, please contact the Graduate College.
Please submit updates to this list when necessary.
Data Warehouse/Dashboard Information
Graduate Program/Director Forms
- Notification and Election Form for Change of Program Name and/or Degree
- Oral Proficiency Certification Form
- SPEAK Test Information for Department Administrators, Graduate Chairs or Advisors