Before moving to the application form, review the information below:
- Applying for a Bachelor's Degree <–click this link
- Applying for a Medical Degree <–click this link
- Undergraduate Admissions <– click this link for application
- Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine <– click this link for application
The programs below require that you submit an application through the discipline's Central Application Service (CAS) before submitting an Ohio University graduate application. You must include a copy of your official bachelor's degree transcript with your Ohio graduate application for your Graduate College application file. All other application materials should be submitted through the CAS application.
- Doctor of Audiology, Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology - www.capcsd.org/csdcas-student-page/
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - www.ptcas.org/home.aspx
- Master of Physician Assistant Practice - caspa.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Master of Science and Dietetic Internship - https://portal.dicas.org/
For the following program, do not submit an Ohio University graduate application until advised by the program to do so:
- Online Master of Health Administration - Review the information at healthadmin.ohio.edu and speak with an admission advisor before beginning the application.
The online application requires a valid credit card. Some applicants, particularly if applying from Ghana or Nigeria, may find that the credit card company will not authorize a credit card from within the country. If you experience problems submitting your credit card for payment, review the FAQ at https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/apply/faq.cfm. If you are unable to resolve the problem, contact the Graduate College to discuss alternate payment options.
By clicking the agreement link below, I am confirming that I have read and understand ALL of the Ohio University Graduate Application procedures and requirements as described on the Admissions and Admission Requirements pages and consent to the terms therein. I also understand that the application fee is non-refundable. In providing an application and inviting application, Ohio University places itself under no obligation to admit any individual person.