Application AgreementBefore moving to the application form, review this information below:
Do NOT use the graduate application to apply for any of the following programs:
- Undergraduate Admissions <– click this link for application
- Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine <– click this link for application
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) <– click this link for the MPH consortium application
These programs require Centralized Application Service (CAS) application in addition to the Ohio University application:
For the following programs, do not submit an Ohio University graduate application until advised by the program to do so:
- Online Master of Health Administration - Review the information at healthadmin.ohio.edu and speak with an admission advisor before beginning the application.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
If you cannot use the Web application, you may fill out and mail a paper application. Please note, a paper application takes longer to process. Online programs do not accept paper applications.
When submitting your application, you must supply a credit card number or electronic check (U.S. bank only). NOTE: Electronic checks may take up to 10 days to process. If you wish to pay by conventional check or money order rather than online, please use the paper application above.
By clicking the agreement link below, I am confirming that I have read and understand ALL of the Ohio University Graduate Application procedures and requirements as described on the Application and Admission Process and Admission Requirements pages and consent to the terms therein. I also understand that the application fee is non-refundable. In providing an application and inviting application, Ohio University places itself under no obligation to admit any individual person.