CIS Abroad in Argentina
On This Page:
Art (Visual, Fine, and Performing)
Humanities and Social Sciences
Language and Area Studies
Leadership and Community Engagement
For More Information Contact:
CIS Abroad Advisor
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11am-2pm, no appointment necessary.
- To schedule an appointment, click here to book an advising session
CIS Abroad Overview
CIS Abroad is a study abroad organization offering semester, summer, teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) and internship programs to university students across the world. OHIO students can meet with our full-time advisors on campus in the OHIO Office of Global Opportunities to learn more about the CIS Abroad application and program options.
View program details and application information at CISAbroad.com
Programs in Argentina
A distinctly vibrant and lively city, Buenos Aires delights students with its attractive mixture of European traditions and native traits. Rich in contrasts, with its stunning European architecture, café culture, musical rhythms, passion for soccer, and genuine hospitality, the city is an extended classroom where you can develop your Spanish language skills.
- Semester in Argentina at the Universidad de Belgrano
- Summer in Argentina at Universidad de Belgrano
- Intern in Argentina
How do I apply?
Prior to applying directly to the program through CIS Abroad, the Office of Global Opportunities recommends that all students complete the mandatory OHIO Foreign Study Checklist (FSC). The FSC helps students determine how credits from abroad will transfer, the total cost of their program, how they can apply financial and scholarships, and outlines health and safety resources.
Start the FSC by setting up an appointment with Ellie Koewler, CIS Abroad Advisor in the OHIO Office of Global Opportunities by clicking here.
When you are ready to apply to the program, visit CISabroad.com to start your application and pay the $90 deposit before the advertised program application deadline.
Funding Your Program
- CIS Abroad is affiliated with Ohio University, meaning OHIO students can apply their full financial and scholarship package toward program costs during eligible terms.
- More information on financial aid and scholarships can be found on OGO funding pages.
- All OHIO students receive $500 off any CIS Abroad Semester program or $250 off any CIS Abroad Summer, Intern or TEFL program
- CIS Abroad also offers scholarships and grants - visit this site to learn more.