On This Page:
Art (Visual, Fine, and Performing)
Communication, Journalism, and Media
Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
Humanities and Social Sciences
Language and Area Studies
Leadership and Community Engagement
Sustainability, Food, and Environment
For More Information Contact:
CIS Abroad Advisor
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11am-2pm, no appointment necessary.
- To schedule an appointment, click here to book an advising session
CIS Abroad is a study abroad organization offering semester, summer, teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) and internship programs to university students across the world. OHIO students can meet with our full-time advisors on campus in the OHIO Office of Global Opportunities to learn more about the CIS Abroad application and program options.
View program details and application information at CISAbroad.com
- Apply your full OHIO financial aid and scholarships package during eligible terms
- Receive pre-approved transfer credit - coursework available for all majors!
- There are four semester-long CIS Abroad programs that have total costs less than an in state semester at OHIO: Costa Rica, Czech Republic, South Korea, and Thailand!
- All OHIO students receive $500 off any semester program fee and $250 off any summer or intern program.
- Argentina - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Australia - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Costa Rica - Semester, Summer
- Czech Republic - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Ecuador - Semester, Summer, Intern & TEFL
- England - Semester, Summer, Intern
- France - Semester & Summer
- Greece - Semester & Summer
- Ireland - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Italy - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Japan - Semester, Summer & TEFL
- Multi-Country - Summer
- New Zealand - Semester & Intern
- Peru - Summer
- Scotland - Semester & Summer
- South Africa - Semester, Summer & Intern
- South Korea - Semester & Summer
- Spain - Semester, Summer & Intern
- Thailand - Semester, Summer, Intern & TEFL
- Vietnam - Semester, Summer & Intern
Ready to learn more? Set up an appointment with Ellie Koewler in the OHIO Office of Global Opportunities by clicking here.
How do I apply?
Prior to applying directly to the program through CIS Abroad, the Office of Global Opportunities recommends that all students complete mandatory OHIO paperwork for transfer credit programs. This paperwork is called the Foreign Study Checklist (FSC). By completing the FSC first, students will have a better sense of how the CIS Abroad program will affect their progress towards degree completion and their financial aid.
Please review the suggested application steps on the types of programs - affiliated provider program page. Set up an appointment with Ellie Koewler in the OHIO Office of Global Opportunities by clicking here to start the FSC process.
More information on financial aid and scholarships can be found on our funding pages. Remember to apply for scholarships through the program provider!