The International Education Week Photo Contest is an annual program sponsored by the Office of Global Opportunities. The competition is open to OHIO students, alumni, staff and faculty. This year there are 5 categories:
- People: Children, adults, families, and self portraits
- Crossing Cultures: Photos that illustrate cross-cultural interaction
- Sense of Place: Photos of natural or urban scenes that capture the essence of what makes that place unique
- Bobcats: Near and Far: Participants wearing OHIO attire or displaying Bobcat pride
- I Am International Education: Photos that capture international education in every day life
The goal of the International Photography Contest is to celebrate different ways the OHIO community has been empowered by their global experiences and to encourage others to embark on their own international education journey.
Submissions will be accepted beginning on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. Submissions are due Monday, October 15th, 2019 by 11:59pm. Photographs must be the original work of the entrant.Participants can submit up to 10 photos, 2 in each category. If needed, you can submit multiple entry forms (only the first 10 photos submitted will count). Please carefully read and follow the criteria for entry to successfully enter the Photo Contest.
Judging will be completed by photography professionals and winners will be notified electronically. Each category will have awards for 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place, and winners in each category will be framed and displayed at the Baker Front Room during International Education Week until the close of fall semester.
If you have any questions, please contact OGOphotocontest@gmail.com.