International News Outlets
— Pan-African News, one of the best African news website, sourcing news from over 40 African news organizations.
- French language link for AllAfrica
- AfricaOnline.com — More Pan-African News.
- IrinNews — African and Asian news covering by IRIN, a UN humanitarian information unit.
- Panapress — Features news,analysis,and roundups of events in and about Africa.
- BBC News Africa — BBC news Africa.
- CNN News Africa — CNN news Africa.
- Buenos Aires Herald — "A World of Information in a Few Words"
- Clarín digital — Argentina's most popular daily paper (In Spanish)
- Folha de São Paulo — Brazil's largest daily. (in Portuguese)
- O Estado de S.Paulo — Brazil daily Sao Paulo (in Portuguese)
- The Globe and Mail — "The most authoritative news in Canada".
- CBC News — News network with Canadian and international headlines.
- CTV News — Current news from Canada and the world.
- El Mercurio — Leading online news source for Chile.
- La Tercera — Chilean daily with national and international news. (in Spanish)
- El Universal — Important Mexican newspaper.
- ChicagoTribune — Chicago's daily.
- Miami Herald — The Miami Herald online, offers local news and information.
- Los Angeles Times — LAtimes' online edition.
- The Mercury News — One of the top ten newspapers in the country.
- The New York Times — The unchallenged news source.
- USAToday — The Nations daily newspaper.
- Voice of America — Multimedia broadcasting service funded by the U.S. government.
- The Washington Post — National daily.
- ABCNews.com — Provides American and world news headlines and articles.
- CNN — Well-known news network with global news covering and an American point of view.
- El Universal — Leading Venezuela daily (in Spanish).
- The Taipei Times — National and international news as well as news from China with another perspective.
- New Straits Times — New Straits Times online news.
- Kantipur Online — "Nepal's No. 1 Online News Site".
- ABS-CBN News — Philippines TV station covering regional and international news.
- Manila Times — Internet Edition of The Manila Times, the oldest running newspaper in the Philippines.
- The Philippine Star — English-language news from Manila.
- Bangkok Post — Thailand's English daily.
- The Nation — Independent Online News & Information Service.
- Le Parisien — Online edition of Paris' daily (in French).
- Le Monde — Leading French newspaper (in French).
- Deutsche Welle — Germany's International Broadcaster, news and information in 35 languages.
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung — Online edition of FAZ a leading German newspaper (in German).
- Der Spiegel — Germany's most important weekly magazine (in German).
- Spiegel Online International — Spigel Online (in English).
- The Irish Times — The first newspaper in Britain and Ireland published on the World Wide Web.
- Corriere della Sera — Italy's most important newspaper with national and international news (in Italian).
- Radio Netherlands — Dutch, European and international issues in several languages.
- Pravda — Russian news and analysis.
- The St.Petersburg Times — Semi-weekly, English-language newspaper based in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- El Mundo — Second largest daily newspaper in Spain (in Spanish).
- El País — (English: The Country) is the most widely-circulated daily newspaper in Spain (in Spanish).
- SR International — The international and multicultural channel of the Swedish Broadcasting Corporation, with programs in 17 languages.
- Hürriyet Daily News — Turkish English Daily.
- The Guardian — "Best daily newspaper on the world wide web".
- BBC News — Global news network with a British point of view.
- Al Ahram Weekly — Egypt based English language weekly.
- Al Jazeera — Well informed Qatar based Arabic-language news network with an Arab perspective.
- Middle East Time — The uncensored online edition of the Egypt based newspaper.
- Palestine Info Center — "The Voice of Palestina".
- Haaretz — "...an independent daily newspaper with a broadly liberal outlook".
- The Jerusalem Post — Online edition of the Israel daily, with breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.
- Sydney Morning Herald — Online edition of Sydney's daily.
- Herald Sun — Australia's biggest-selling daily.
- The New Zealand Herald — Online edition of New Zealand's largest newspaper.
South Pacific / Oceania
- ABC Asia Pacific — Australian Broadcasting Corporation covers the Asian Pacific region.
- The CocoNET Wireless — Pacific Islands News and Information.
- Pacific Islands Report — South Pacific News covering; a nonprofit news service of the Pacific Islands Development Program Honolulu.