Ohio University

skip to main content

J-1 International Faculty, Researchers, and Staff


Welcome to OHIO! We are pleased that you are working here and helping OHIO to continue to grow and thrive. OHIO offers numerous resources for faculty, researchers, and staff. For general information on services at OHIO, please click here.

The Office of International Student and Faculty Services (ISFS) is also here to assist you while you are on campus. If you have immigration questions about your J-1 visa, please call 740-593-4330.  Or you may email your question to us at isfs@ohio.edu. 



Travel Signature Request Form

Departure Notification Form

J-2 Work Authorization Application Instructions






Section Menu