Students do not always need to go abroad to have a transformative learning experience. The Office of Global Opportunities has expanded its mission to support programs that provide students with unique, experiential learning opportunities within the United States. We support programs with specialized integrated themes, which suit students' academic and professional focus.
The Office of Global Opportunities facilitates high quality academic programs to increase the cultural competence of students, while developing the global leaders of tomorrow.
The office collaborates with faculty members, schools and colleges who want to take their classroom on the road but need help with administrative support.
US program opportunities for students include:
- Civil Rights Tour
- Cultural Immersion with the Navajo Nation
- Food Justice in Athens
- Las Vegas Hospitality Study Tour
- MDIA Master Production Course
- MDIA Music Industry Master Class
- MDIA NYC Master Course
- Memorial Voices in Washington D.C.
- OHIO in LA
- REC 3240 Outdoor Leadership
- Scripps Semester in Washington, D.C.
- Scuba Open Dive Check Out
- South by Southwest
- Storm Chasing Experience
- Storytelling, Technology and Digital Media in Theme Parks
- Climate Change and Fisheries Conservation in Yellowstone
For more information contact: