Course Offering Announcement:
Professor Zelma Badu-Younge is offering a variety of courses in the fall that bring students unique perspectives on dance through a global lens.
From Dance Cultures of the World, to African Dance Techniques courses, and Dance Ethnography courses, Badu-Younge brings together theory, history, and performance to expose the interested student to fresh ways of thinking and moving, and a larger understanding of dance.
Dance Cultures of the World I [DANC 2550]
Gen. Ed. Tier: Tier II Fine Arts(2FA)
OHIO BRICKS: Foundation: Intercultural Explorations | Pillar: Humanities: Arts
African Dance Techniques Courses
- Intro to African Dance Technique (Undergrad level) (DANC 1050)
- African Dance Technique I (Undergrad level) (DANC 1250)
- African Dance Technique III (Graduate level) (DANC 5250)
Dance Ethnography, Intellectualizing the Bodies Motion
- Undergraduate level: (DANC 4550)
- Graduate Level: (DANC 5550)
Questions about any of these courses can be addressed to Professor Zelma Badu-Younge at firstname.lastname@example.org