To Register Online for a Seminar or Workshop:
1. Click to go to the main Registration page
2. Enter your OAK login ID and password when prompted to do so, then click "OK".
3. Click on “Register Yourself”. (Note: Managers can also register their staff by clicking on "Register Group".)
4. Scroll down to see what travel classes are currently available under “Finance”.
5. Select a Session, and then click on “I'll Take This One”.
6. Click “Continue” , session you just enrolled in now appears.
"E" = you are enrolled in the class.
"P" = you are enrolled by Proxy (i.e., by a Manager).
"W" = class is full but you are on a Waiting List; if someone cancels, you will be moved into the class, and notified via e-mail
If you cannot attend the class, be sure to withdraw as soon as possible so that someone else may register. To cancel, go to Seminars & Registrations.