To process payments and purchases that do NOT require a Purchase Order (PO) use the Payment Request Form in BobcatBUY.
- Payment Request – Quick Reference Guide
- Important Note: If your transaction requires terms and conditions (contract), use the Services Agreement Form in BobcatBUY to submit your requisition.
For a list of payments and purchases that do NOT require a PO and can be processed through the Payment Request Form, refer to the Payment Request Matrix.
Payment Request Process
Complete the form in BobcatBUY and attach the required supporting documentation for both supplier set up/maintenance and payment.
For new suppliers or updates to existing suppliers, the request routes to Supplier Management for supplier set up or update and then to Invoicing within Accounts Payable for payment.
- Supplier Information web page for information and supporting documentation on new suppliers and updates to existing suppliers
For existing suppliers, the request routes directly to Invoicing within Accounts Payable for payment.
The form allows the submission of one request for multiple suppliers provided they are part of the same transaction or event. For example, if you need to refund a group of people for a cancelled event you will need to complete one Payment Request Form and upload the documentation for all the people you wish to refund. However, if you need to refund a group of people for separate events you will need one request per event.
For payment types listed below, the payee will be set up as a one-time supplier. The supplier will have to be set up as a new supplier and a W-9 will be required for future use.
- Awards & Prizes
- Relocation Prepayments
- Participant Support
To track the status of payments, access the Payment Dashboard within OBI.
- Payment Request Matrix
- Payment Request - Quick Reference Guide
- Payment Request Approver - Quick Reference Guide
- Payment Dashboard - Quick Reference Guide
- Supplier Information page
- IRS W9/W8
- Supplier/Payee Information Form
- Supplier/Payee Information Form - Quick Reference Guide
- Honorarium Agreement Form