How to Get a Purchasing Card or Controlled Value Card
The applicant will need to:
- Complete a Cardholder Application. See instructions on how to complete the application
- Submit the Application to Purchasing Card Administration, West Union Street Office Center, Room 205. Original signatures are required. The envelope should be marked confidential.
- The applicant must complete an online cardholder training session and quiz before receiving a PCard or CV Card. See details on cardholder training.
Once the Purchase Card Administration office receives an application, they will:
- Review applications for completeness (Incomplete forms will be returned).
- Order Cards
- This takes approximately 7 to 10 business days.
- The card will be released to the applicant after he or she has completed the mandatory cardholder training.
- Purchase Card Administration will notify the applicant by email when the card is available. The cardholder must bring proper identification to pick up their new card.