How to Transfer Money to a Plant Fund Project

For all transfers of funding to Plant Fund Accounting (including transfers from Foundation, Auxiliary & General Operating funds) use an Internal Billing Authorization (IBA) Form.  Charge natural account code 981200 with your funding source and credit natural account code 989990 with your Plant Fund account number.

All transfers of funding from Regional campuses need to be approved by Steve Flaherty. 

Please send IBA’s to Kris Sano, HDL Center - Suite 276.