Facilities Partner Group
The Facilities Partner Group is charged with developing solutions to improve processes and communications between planning units and the University?s Facilities Management.
The Facilities Partner Group will gather, review, and assist in the prioritization of issues related to custodial, grounds, and building maintenance and operations.
The Facilities Partner Group enables the ideal campus environment where the community achieves excellence through an overall continuous improvement in Facilities Management Services.
- Completed SLAs for all three FMS areas
- Made SLAs available to community
- Defined a shared understanding of responsibilities of building contacts
- Created a building contacts list
- Continued to evaluate and implement efficiencies in service
- Continuation of SLA development for all three FMS areas
- Continuation of building coordinators initiative
- Improve usage of ?reservable? interior space
- Decrease operational costs for campus
- Increase awareness of space usage
- Create list of high visibility buildings on campus and needs for those buildings; investigate ?trade-offs? to improve key services to these buildings
The Facilities Partner Group is co-chaired by two members of the RC Strategy Group, as selected by the RC Strategy Chair and the Executive Director of Facilities Management and Safety.
|Representative||Appointed From||Planning Unit|
|Beth Lydic||RC Strategy||The Patton College of Education|
|Steve Wood||Facilities Management and Safety||Divison of Finance and Administration|
Committee members were selected by co-chairs and the RC Strategy group.
|Planning Unit or Department||Representative|
|Business Service Center||Marjorie Mora|
|Campus Recreation||Mark Ferguson|
|College of Business||Phil Taylor|
|College of Fine Arts||Kari Saunier|
|Division of Student Affairs||Dustin Kilgour|
|Facilities Management and Safety||
|Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine||Dean Dupler|
|Intercollegiate Athletics||Jason Farmer|
|The Patton College of Education||Jennifer Martin|
|Scripps College of Communication||Chris Stewart|
|Undergraduate Admissions||Kevin Witham|