The Program Committee is concerned with addition, and first follow-up of new programs, as well as deletion, relocation, and changes in existing academic programs, degrees, master curriculum file prefixes, and major codes.
Program Committee Members
Connie Patterson, Education, Committee Chair
Catherine Cutcher, International Studies
Pramod Kanwar, Arts & Sciences - Zanesville
David Koonce, Graduate College
Jody Lamb, Fine Arts
Jim McKean, Chillicothe, Dean
Luke Pittaway, Business
Sherri Saines, Library
Elizabeth Sayrs, University College, Dean
Jim Smith, Lancaster Dean
Program Committee Meeting Dates
Agendas for meetings are distributed one week before each meeting. Complete proposals in OCEAN 1.9 at the Programs Committee level, i.e., approved by the college dean, by the Monday, the week prior to each meeting date below will be considered. **Meeting Times: 3:10p.m. - 5:00p.m.; Alden Library Room 319, Friends of the Library.
September 3, 2019
September 24, 2019
October 22, 2019
November 19, 2019
January 14, 2020
February 4, 2020
March 3, 2020
March 31, 2020
April 21, 2020
November 5, 2019
Approved Programs - Word
Agenda - Word
Graduate Curriculum Approval Process - PDF
New Accelerated Graduate Pathway Proposals - PDF
Accelerated Graduate Pathways - PDF
October 8, 2019
Approved Programs - Word
Agenda - PDF
September 10, 2019
Approved Programs - Word PDF
Agenda - Word PDF
April 9, 2019
Law Enforcement Technology Program Change [PDF]
First reading of Programs, Guidelines, Policies and Procedures [Word]
Notification of ELIP name change to AGC [PDF]
March 19, 2019
College of Business SA Certificates [Word]
ETM Standalone [Word]
French MA Suspension [Word]
OUE BSN [PDF]
February 12, 2019
Medical Assisting Technology Associate Degree Program [Word]
College of Business Standalone Certificate Proposal [Word]
Engineering Standalone Certificate Proposal [PDF]
Hiatus Proposal for Russian Major [PDF]
January 15, 2019
December 11, 2108
Review and Approval Levels (in order)
- DSCC: Department/School Curriculum Committee (if required by college)
- DCSD: Department Chair/School Director
- CCC: College Curriculum Committee
- CDEAN: College Dean
- PC: Programs Committee
- UCC: University Curriculum Committee
Program Review Process - Word
College Curriculum Committee Chairs
Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures
- Contact the Registrar's office (Cherise Olmo, firstname.lastname@example.org) to initiate a new program. A form will be created in OCEAN 1.9 by the Registrar's office with a temporary program code.
- Complete the OCEAN 1.9 form, AND
- Attach a proposal document addressing the questions in the appropriate section of the manual linked above and any other supporting documentation to the Relations tab in OCEAN 1.9 at the time of submission. The proposal document should be saved with the date and program number in the name of the document, e.g. MAXX01LawJusticeCulture_112017.
**OCEAN 1.9 tracks approvals from the submission by the contact to the vote at UCC. Comments and discussion can be added to the Discussion tab at any level.
Submitting Proposals to Change Existing Programs
- Generate a PDF of the current program from the appropriate Catalog.
- Complete a proposal document addressing the questions in this appropriate section of this manual, saved with the date and program number in the name of the document, e.g. BS6417CustomerService_112017.
- Request that the Registrar's office (Cherise Olmo, email@example.com) make the existing program available in your OCEAN 1.9 worklist. When the program is in edit mode, many items will be editable, but DO NOT CHANGE ANY ITEMS IN OCEAN. Any changes made in OCEAN will not be communicated to the catalog.
- Upload your proposal to the Relations tab, and submit.85
* Program Teach-Out Notification Form Word
New programs can be initiated by contacting Cherise Olmo (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Registrar's office. A program form will be created in OCEAN 1.9 by the Registrar's Office with a temporary program code.