Baker Header

Alcohol Policy

Ohio University allows the sale and use of alcoholic beverages on the campus in a manner that is responsible and complies with the law. The Ohio University policy that addresses the sale and use of alcoholic beverages on campus is #24.001 Alcoholic Beverages on University Property and in Fraternity and Sorority Houses.

In Baker University Center

Private events within Baker University Center may include alcoholic beverage service arranged through Ohio University Catering.

Alcoholic beverages are served in Latitude 39 Restaurant in the Center. Beverages may not be removed from the restaurant.

All aspects of Ohio University policy regarding alcohol apply within Baker University Center and on its adjacent grounds.

How do I register an event or get a permit?

The administration of the university-wide alcohol policy is the responsibility of Event Services in Baker University Center. To request permission to use or serve alcoholic beverages on University property or to apply for a permit  to sell alcoholic beverages on University property, complete the Alcohol Application and return to, Baker University Center 350, (740) 593-4021.



Follow @OUEventServices on Twitter!
Tweets by @OUEventServices