Click the image to view a large printable PDF version of the map.
Scenes from Ohio artist Aminah Robinson’s life and times in Poindexter Village are permanently laid in the atrium floor.
This multipurpose lounge overlooks the pond on the east side of the building, and has outdoor seating as well. It will feature free billiards for students, and will be a great place to read, study or hang out.
This office will serve those needing to arrange catering services in the building or elsewhere on campus.
Your one stop shop for Bobcat apparel, textbooks, and computers/ software/ tech accessories. 740.597.DEPO
The food court offers a casually-hip fresh food quick-stop with seven unique food concepts in one great space that will feature plenty of outdoor seating:
* Verde Blanco: Tex-Mex fare featuring giant burritos made to your taste
* The Brick Oven: Custom pizzas in a hearth oven and other Italian dishes
* McGuffey’s Grill: Build your own off-the-grill classics
* Jade: Featuring Asian Pho Bowls and Pad Thai specials
* The Ivy Deli: Classic deli sandwiches with gourmet cheeses
* The College Greens: Four soups daily, sushi, customized salads and more
* The Fast Lane: Ready-to-go meals, fresh baked goods, coffee, smoothies,
Latitude 39, Ohio University’s fine dining restaurant, features irresistible choices for lunch and dinner, served amidst striking views of campus which rests on the 39th parallel.
Named for former Ohio University luminary, this is a semi-private dining room adjacent to the Food Court where faculty and others can enjoy a quiet meal from the Food Court.