Placing a graphic slide on the digital display screens within Baker University Center is a great way to promote upcoming events across campus as thousands of students, faculty, staff and guests travel through Baker Center every day. Promotion of events and announcements is limited to individuals or groups affiliated with Ohio University for events or announcements associated with Ohio University.
Currently, slides will be shown on 42” and 50″ digital displays located in three locations within Baker Center:
- Above the 1st Floor entrance to the Atrium/West 82 food court (see above)
- Above the second and third floor escalators
Each individual slide is limited to a 7-day concurrent run and will be visible for 6 seconds as part of a 10-30 slide rotation (minimum of 480 views/day) during the entire Baker Center day of operation.
Baker University Center does not provide graphic design services for digital display slides. All display ads should be emailed to Judy Martin (email@example.com)
. Emails must include reservation number and the dates your display ad will run. The guidelines for the production of slides for online submission are available below:
- 1068 pixels wide x 600 pixels high
- 72 dpi JPEG format (no optimization/compression necessary)
- Must include the Ohio University department or registered student organization name on slide
- Please include in email your reservation number and dates your display advertisement will run
*All information must be submitted at least 3 business days prior to the first run date of your display
The content on digital display slides within Baker University Center is subject to approval by the Director of Ohio University Event Services and must not be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Those that do not meet that requirement will not be placed.
- University Departments: $20 for 7-day run
- Registered Student Organizations: $10 for 7-day run
- Requests for a slide that runs less than 7 days will be charged the minimum 7-day run fee of $20
Availability will depend on existing requests and placement is first-come, first-served. If there is any issue with your submitted slide not being able to be placed we will contact you. Please contact Baker Center Reservations
for more details about placing a digital display slide within Baker University Center.