- Accessible Information Exchange
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Policy 03.003: Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
- Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties
- Discrimination/Harassment Intake Form
- "Employers Guide to including Disabilities in Emergency Evacuation Plans"
- Faculty Handbook (Student Accessibility Services)
- Rehabilitation Act 504
- Student Accessibility Services
- Web Accessibility Statement
- Affirmative Action
- Discrimination / Harassment
- Employee Accommodation and Campus Accessibility
- Hiring Information
- Institutional Equity 2012 Overview
- Ohio University Resources
- Outside Resources
- Presidential Advisory Council on Disability and Accessibility Planning
- Student Sexual Misconduct
- Title IX
- Contact Us
Office for Institutional Equity
The Office for Institutional Equity has been reorganized as of July 1, 2015. Ohio University now has two offices that will address specialized areas, the Office of Equity and Civil Rights Compliance (ECRC) and the Office for Equal Opportunity and Accessibility (EOA). Both offices are located in Lindley Hall 006.
The Office of Equity and Civil Rights Compliance will oversee the university’s efforts to promote a discrimination and harassment-free environment, and will be responsible for resolving complaints of discrimination on the basis of protected status. ECRC will house the university’s Title IX Coordinator. For further information, please visit the ECRC website at ohio.edu/equity-civil-rights/ or call ECRC at 740-593-9140.
The Office for Equal Opportunity and Accessibility will oversee our equal opportunity obligations, including affirmative action, and lead efforts to fulfill ADA/504 requirements. The university’s ADA/504 Coordinator is positioned here. For further information, please visit the EOA website at ohio.edu/equal-opportunity/ or call EOA at 740-593-9132.
Office for Institutional Equity | Lindley Hall 006 | Athens, Ohio 45701-2979 | T: 740.593.9132