Skip to: Main Content Search Navigation Secondary Navigation

History

The Industrial Engineering program originated as a cooperative program between the Colleges of Applied Sciences and Commerce in 1937. In 1952, it became an option within the Mechanical Engineering Department. The program was moved then to the newly established Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering in 1967 and has been accredited by ABET since 1968.