The Office of Professional Experiences in the Russ College offers resources to find your career path and sharpen your professional skills.
- Internship, co-op and career counseling and search strategies.
- Interview help.
- Résumé and cover letter editing.
- Job offer evaluations and decision assistance.
- Career-related presentations to Russ College student organizations.
- ET 1500 Career Development course.
- Co-op and internship course registration.
- Post-graduation plans survey.
- Network students and alumni with 550+ employers through Bobcat Career Link.
- Employer on-campus recruiting, career fairs and information sessions.
For more info. on these services or to schedule an appointment, contact Director of Professional Experiences Dean Pidcock at 740.593.0894.
The Career and Leadership Development Center is Ohio University’s central gateway to full-time jobs for students and alumni alike. They can help you with major and career exploration, résumés and cover letters, interview prep, networking, career fairs, mock interviews, graduate school planning and more.