Recipients of the Fritz J. and Dolores H. Russ Prize are awarded a gold medallion as well as $500,000, funded by the Russes’ generous endowment to Ohio University. As one of engineering’s highest honors, the Russ Prize recognizes the outstanding achievement of in an engineering field that is currently of critical importance and that contributes to the advancement of science and engineering, as well as improves a person's quality of life and has widespread application or use.
- 2019 Russ Prize Recipients
- 2017 Russ Prize Recipients
- 2015 Russ Prize Recipients
- 2013 Russ Prize Recipients
- 2011 Russ Prize Recipient Leroy Hood
- 2009 Russ Prize Recipient Elmer Gaden
- 2007 Russ Prize Recipient Yuan-Cheng “Bert” Fung
- 2005 Russ Prize Recipient Leland C. Clark, Jr.
- 2003 Russ Prize Recipient Willem J. Kolff
- 2001 Russ Prize Recipient Dr. Earl E. Bakken and Dr. Wilson Greatbatch