Magazine/Trade Publication (1)
- Kim, B., Shim, E., Reinschmidt, K. Dealing with uncertainty. 9. Norcross, GA : The Industrial Engineer Magazine; 45: 52.
Conference Proceeding (4)
- Kim, B., Shim, E., Kim, S. Reclaiming multifaceted financial risk information from correlated cash flows under uncertainty. International Conference on Construction Engineering and Project Management.
- Kim, B. Probabilistic performance risk evaluation of infrastructure projects. ASCE International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. Project Schedule Risk Assessment and Completion Prediction Using a Bayesian Forecasting Method. Texas A&M University, College Station, TX: INFORMS Southwest Regional Conference.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. An S-Curve Bayesian Model for Forecasting Probability Distributions on Project Duration and Cost at Completion. Reading, United Kingdom: Construction Management and Economics 25th Anniversary Conference.
Book, Textbook (1)
- Kim, B. Introduction to Project Management . Sewha, Seoul: pp. 379.
Journal Article, Academic Journal (13)
- Kim, B. Integrating risk assessment and actual performance for probabilistic project cost forecasting: A second moment Bayesian model. 2. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management; 62: 158 - 170. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TEM.2015.2404935.
- Kim, B. Probabilistic evaluation of cost performance stability in earned value management.. ASCE Journal of Management in Engineering; Just Released: 04015025. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000383.
- Kim, B., Kim, S. Credibility evaluation of project duration forecast using forecast sensitivity and forecast-risk compatibility. ASCE Journal of Civil Engineering and Management; 04015023: http://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001000.
- Kim, B. Dynamic Control Thresholds for Consistent Earned Value Analysis and Reliable Early Warning. ASCE Journal of Management in Engineering; http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000309.
- Kim, B., Kim, H. Sensitivity of earned value schedule forecast to S-curve patterns. 7. ASCE Journal of Civil Engineering and Management; 140: http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000856.
- Kim, B. Chemical Plant Construction: Probabilistic Schedule Forecasting and Risk Assessment. Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. Probability Distribution of the Project Payback Period using the Equivalent Cash Flow Decomposition. 2. The Engineering Economist; 58: 112-136. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0013791X.2012.760696.
- Shim, E., Kim, B., Kim, S. Cash-flow simulation game for teaching project cash-flow forecasting. 2. The Technology Interface International Journal; 13: 12-19.
- Shim, E., Kim, B. Batch-size based Repetitive Scheduling Method. The International Journal of Construction Education and Research.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. A Second Moment Approach to Probabilistic IRR using Taylor Series. 1. The Engineering Economist; 57: 1-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0013791X.2011.624677.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. Combination of Project Cost Forecasts in Earned Value Management. 11. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE; 137: 958-966. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000352.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. Probabilistic Forecasting of Project Duration Using Kalman Filter and the Earned Value Method. 8. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE; 136: 834-843. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000192.
- Kim, B., Reinschmidt, K. Probabilistic Forecasting of Project Duration Using Bayesian Inference and the Beta Distribution. 3. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE; 135: 178-186. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2009)135:3(178).