Master's In Professional Tennis Management
Program Code: MS6327
This degree is designed to provide the most current information and research in the development of tennis coaches for every level of the sport and the latest in business aspects of event planning and revenue generation. The PTM Program is a collaborative effort with USTA-U, the education division of the USTA. The curriculum weaves coaching education, recreation studies and sports administration concepts into a one of kind program for tennis professionals.
A leading curriculum
- Unique hybrid format combining online and face-to-face teaching.
- One in-person 5-day residency, either at the USTA National Tennis Campus in Orlando or at the site of a Professional Tennis event.
- 30 credit hours total; 10 classes worth 3 credit hours each
- Students register for two classes per semester/summer session and take one class at a time - creating a manageable workload for your busy coaching lives.
- Complete your program of study in 5 semesters/summer sessions (under 20 months)
Taught by expert faculty members
- All faculty members have extensive backgrounds in coaching education and are content experts in the courses they teach.
Your coaching under spotlight
- Video analysis of your teaching/coaching performance
- Reflective practice on your coaching experiences
- Increase your coaching, event management, revenue generation, and marketing skills
- Improve your planning and organization abilities in all levels of tennis
Enriched coaching community
- Online discussion of content specific to each course with members of the program, your instructors and other experts in the field of professional tennis management
- Network with tennis coaches from all around the world
- One of the lowest priced coaching education master’s degrees in United States.
Want to Learn More?