Master's in Coaching Education Online
Program Code: MS8160
Why Coaching Education at Ohio University?
The online Masters of Coaching Education program is nationally recognized as a leader in preparing coaches to excel at all levels of competition. The curriculum focuses on areas of coaching that directly impact athletic performance and is built around the national standards for sport coaches based on the primary functions, key responsibilities and roles that sport coaches fulfill. As a result, our graduates are equipped with the technical and leadership skills important to maximize team performance and ensure a lasting coaching career.
What are the Application Requirements?
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 for unconditional admission
- Minimum three years of experience coaching
- $50 non-refundable application fee
What will you Study?
- Program Outline
- 30 credit hours
- Curriculum built around national standards for sport coaches
- Flexible coursework allows you to continue working and coaching
Who you will Learn from?
- Internationally recognized coaches and coaching scholars with many years of experience coaching a range of sports at the community, school, and professional levels.
For more information, contact: