Master's in Coaching Education - Campus-Based
Program Code: MS8141
What the program offers you
A nationally recognized program that prepares coaches to excel at all levels of competition. You will be equipped with the technical and leadership skills important to maximize individual and team performance and ensure a lasting coaching career.
- Program outline
- Curriculum built around national standards for sport coaches
- Gain the knowledge and apply skills needed to coach athletes at all levels (including Olympic, professional, collegiate, and interscholastic)
- 36 semesters hours of course work (required courses and electives)
- Flexible program of study based on the length of time you want to take the master's degree
- Graduate in 1 year: complete in three consecutive academic semesters (e.g. fall, spring, summer 1).
- No GRE required for qualified applicants
- Taught by internationally recognized faculty in coaching
- GPA of 2.75 required from Undergraduate degree
Tuition Funding Availability
- Opportunities for students hired as Graduate Assistants in intercollegiate athletic teams at Ohio University to gain the perfect degree
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship opportunities to teach Physical Activity & Wellness undergraduate courses - contact Dr. Annie Machamer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Graduate Recruitment Scholarship opportunities in which you would work with the faculty in the program on research, administration and coaching.
For more information, contact: