Patton College Resources
Blackboard Instructor Resources
Make a Course Available in Blackboard
Click on "Customization" under the Control Panel on the bottom left navigation bar.
- Click on "Properties".
- Go down to the section labeled "Set Availability", and select "Yes".
- Click on submit.
Add/Modify Enrollments to a Blackboard Course
- Click on "Course Tools" under the Control Panel on the bottom left navigation bar.
- Click on "Add/Modify Enrollments".
- Click on "Enroll Users".
- Type in the Ohio ID for the user (example: ab12345)
- Click on "Search".
- Select the user by clicking on the check mark next to their name.
- Click submit.
- Choose the role you wish this person to have
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click submit again.
Creating Discussion Boards
Creating Course Content
Using the File Repository