Patton College of Education Center for Technology and Online Programs
Group Project Room Reservations
The group project rooms are located on the second floor of Patton Hall. These are for Patton College students use ONLY and are for group collaboration. Project rooms CANNOT be reserved for individual studying. Faculty cannot reserve these rooms but may reserve seminar rooms or use department collaboration spaces within their office suites.
Project Room Policies
- VPN connection and scan the QR code. A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major must be within The Patton College. Reservations must be placed using the QR code outside each group study room or by using the one included on this page. If you are off-campus, you can reserve a room if you use a
- A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major must be within The Patton College.
- CTOP staff will open the room for you and allow you to check out markers.
- Please note there must be a minimum occupancy (2 people) for each room before making your request. A maximum of three people are currently allowed in the rooms at one time because of COVID social distancing regulations. Reservations not meeting the occupancy requirements may be denied.
- All food and drink must be cleaned up before you leave so that the room is ready for the next user. You will be charged a fee if cleanup/maintenance is required after your reservation is complete.
- Wipes will be provided to clean the room before you leave.
- You must shut off the lights and lock the door when you leave.
- Rooms are only available between 9-5 pm M-F at present.
Due to limited staffing, Project Rooms cannot be reserved on weekends.
Student Equipment Rentals
We no longer rent out equipment to students or organizations that are not part of The Patton College.
Requests for long-term laptop rentals for graduate students must originate with their faculty advisor. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are dependent on the availability of equipment. Students should use the Patton Hall computer lab whenever possible.
PCOE Faculty Equipment & Lab Rentals
Only Patton College faculty and staff are permitted to reserve items for classes or presentations ahead of time.
If you wish to reserve Patton Hall 238, please create a meeting in Outlook and invite "email@example.com" to the meeting. Please include the course ID in the subject line of the request. Your request will be reviewed for lab availability.
Faculty, if you are requesting your bio information to be updated, the changes must first be sent to Dr. David Nguyen for approval before they can add them to the website. If you need changes to your web page, please consult the web editors in your department. Web Guidelines are available to help with page setup. If you have further questions, please email Lisa S. Dael for assistance.
The eBoards throughout the building are updated daily by CTOP. If you would like to post on the eBoards, please send us your slide using the following link:
- Landscape ONLY
- Can be created in PowerPoint.
- Should be saved as a jpg or png file
- Will only be posted for 2 weeks
- Should be sent at least 1 week before you want it posted.
Social Media postings
CTOP staff are happy to post information about upcoming, current, and past events on our social media channels in addition to recruitment materials. Please contact Tasha Attaway with your ideas so she work with you to design meaningful posts.
eCampus Online Program Recruitment
CTOP can help you recruit online graduate students for your program and assist current online students with enrollment efforts. Any requests for support of recruitment events, such as webinars and Twitter chats, must be made a minimum of 2 weeks ahead of the event in order to allow time for proper promotion and planning. Please contact Tasha Attaway for more information.
FALL HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM