Office of Clinical Experiences
The Office of Clinical Experiences arranges the placement of teacher education candidates for early field experiences and internships in teaching in schools and other educational settings.It supports the Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement through collection of data pertaining to candidate placements and oversees financial and educational compensation to educational partners.
ALL NEW in FALL 2016!
Professional Development Compensation Model for Mentor Teachers
Ohio University’s Patton College of Education is committed to the success of all learners in P-12 schools. In order to support P-12 teaching and learning, the college has established the following: an alignment between OTES standards and mentor teacher roles; a new compensation model for hosting professional interns; and online professional development opportunities.
Online Professional Development for Educators
Online Workshops Offered through The Patton College of Education
- PCOE 5901 Ohio’s Seven Standards for Teaching
- PCOE 5902 Supporting Ohio’s Continuum of Teacher Development
- PCOE 5903 Mentoring Teacher Candidates
- PCOE 5904 Co-Teaching in P-12 Schools
- PCOE 5905 Internship & Resident Educator Experiences
- PCOE 5906 Professionalism and Teacher Leadership
For more information, please contact: