Curriculum & Technology Center
There are currently no GA or student worker openings for 2016-17 school year. We are no longer accepting applications or resumes.
Project Room Reservations
The project rooms are located on the second floor of McCracken Hall. These are for Patton College student use only, and are for group collaboration. Project rooms cannot be reserved for individual studying. Faculty may reserve seminar rooms or use department collaboration spaces within their office suites.
Project Room Policies
- Reservations must be placed by filling out the online form.
- A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major must be within The Patton College.
- Once your reservation has been approved, you will receive notification by email, and will need to obtain the room key from the CTC front desk staff.
- Please note there must be a minimum occupancy (2 people) for each room before making your request. Reservations not meeting the occupancy requirements will be denied.
- All food and drink must be cleaned up before you leave so that the room is ready for the next user. You will be charged a fee if cleanup/maintenance is required after your reservation is complete.
- You must lock the door when you leave, and return the key to the CTC front desk.
Student Equipment Rentals
You must come into the Curriculum Technology Center and fill out the online form, in person, at the front desk. We no longer rent out equipment to students or organizations that are not part of The Patton College.
PCOE FACULTY EQUIPMENT RENTALS
Only Patton College faculty and staff are permitted to reserve items for classes or presentations ahead of time. All others should contact Beth Backes, email@example.com.
PCOE Website Work Order
Hours of Operation