TIAA-CREF Retirement Survey
As part of a continuing effort to comprehensively examine the impact of the economic downturn on individual retirement decisions and institutional responses in higher education, the TIAA–CREF Institute contracted with the Center to partner in administering and analyzing on-line survey of retirement trends, policies and benefits at colleges and universities nationwide. Specific research questions to be investigated include:
- What have been the retirement trends at higher-education institutions?
- What are the levels of anticipated retirements?
- Are these patterns changing? If so, what changes have been observed?
- What are the characteristics of retirement plans, programs, and policies in place at higher education institutions?
- Have these plans, programs, and policies changed in the recent past (1-3 years)? If so, what have been the changes and why have the changes been implemented?
For more information, please contact:
Center for Higher Education
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Lindley Hall N270
Athens, OH 45701