- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education alumni are our most valuable resource. We encourage you to become involved in a variety of ways:
Information & Links
- Dean's Circle of Engagement
- PCOE LinkedIn: Get Connected!
- Job Opportunities Bulletin
- The Educator
- OHIO Alumni Site
- OHIO Career Services
- OHIO Online Directory
- Military & Veteran Student Information
- Society of Alumni and Friends for Teacher Education
- Click HERE to view renovation updates, a picture timeline, and video live feed.
Your commitment and involvement with The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education assures our successes in preparing the next generation of teachers, counselors and administrators. Whether you become an active member of The Patton College's Society of Alumni & Friends, or you make a financial contribution to The Patton College, you are helping shape the lives of our graduates and those who are touched by the skills, expertise and leadership they exhibit as they leave McCracken Hall.
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education alumni number more than any other college at Ohio University. Sharing the vast skills and expertise of our alumni is vital to University success. You may wish to consider returning to campus as a guest lecturer, serving as a mentor to an apprentice teacher, counselor or administrator, participating in a conference that enhances our academic offerings, or you may partner with The Patton College in offering a clinical experience for students. We welcome an opportunity to talk with you about becoming involved with our mission.
Alumni Of The Month
2014-15 Alumni Recognition archives
- Kevin Jakub, Principal at Independence Middle School
- Cailah Brock, Trailblazing Women Award, Recreation and Sport Pedagogy Graduate
- Dr. Rosalyn Brown-Beatty, Counseling and Higher Education, 2012 graduate
- Rob Zangardi, Top 10 Hollywood Stylists
- Amena S. Kemavor, Randall M. Dana Award
- Gayle Hazelwood, National Park Services
- Amaris Ifedi, Human Resources intern with United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- Denver Fowler, recognized as the keynote speaker and advisory board member for the International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Education (ICOINE)
- Lucky Odirile, receives award for her outstanding service in the University of Botswana HIV and AIDS Campus Wide Committee.
- James Archibald, Region III NASPA Outstanding Contributor to Student Affairs
- Dr. Norma Noguera, Inspiring Change
- Katie Hendrickson, awarded an Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
Five Reasons to Hire a Patton College Graduate
Click the picture to enlarge