Are you interested in joining us at OHIO's Patton College of Education? You're in the right place! Please browse through the many major options below. Just click a link for more information.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Early Childhood
- Middle Childhood
- Adolescent-to-Young Adult
- Intervention Specialists (Special Education)
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
- Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism
Financial Aid and Scholarships
For information on Ohio University academic scholarships and federal and state programs contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarship, phone 740.593.4141, or visit the web site: http://www-sfa.chubb.ohiou.edu/html/index.html
In addition, the College of Education has several scholarships that are available to students in the College of Education. Click to download a list of college scholarships that are available with information on how to apply: College of Education Scholarships
To be eligible for either a university or college scholarship, students must apply through the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarship (see information above).
One of the best ways to get involved and meet friends and professionals in the field once you get to OHIO is to join a Patton College Student Organization. There are a bunch to choose from -- check out the student organization page HERE and don't hesitate to email one of the contacts on the page for more information about an organization YOU are interested in.
* Also, don't forget to join the The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education' Facebook group HERE to meet your future classmates and learn more about The Patton College!
For more information, please contact: