Curriculum and Instruction: Advanced (Online)
Program Code: ME6269
The Advanced Master's in Curriculum and Instruction is designed for teachers who already hold a teaching license or certificate in any content area or at any level, P-12. Teachers entering the C&I master’s program at Ohio University are seeking opportunities to advance their knowledge, skills and dispositions in classroom teaching. Coursework and clinical experiences in your own classroom focus on innovations in teaching, student learning, curriculum, development, pedagogy, assessment, leadership thru mentoring new teachers or pre-service teacher candidates, community involvement, and action research - in your own classroom, school and community.
Program Format: ONLINE only.
- Begin in Summer and continue through Fall and Spring Semester and part of the following Summer. You may complete your master’s degree by August 2017.
- General Program of Study
- Apply Now! HERE
- An up-to-date computer with built-in microphone
- A reliable internet connection
- Firefox Browser (free)
- Microsoft Word software
- Adobe Software (free)- to open .pdf documents
- Blackboard (free)
- Livetext software (available for purchase at www.livetext.com)
- Application Process
- Tuition and Fees 2016-2017
- The Patton College offers a variety of programs at Ohio University regional campuses and eCampus. All cohort programs and the courses therein are contingent on a specified minimum enrollment of students. Program start dates may be postponed if the minimum enrollment is not reached. This decision will be made no fewer than 30 days prior to the advertised start date.
Dr. Lisa Harrison, Ph.D.
Lindley Hall S234