Members of the Curriculum and Instruction doctoral faculty serve their students in a wide range of areas. Faculty members collaborate with professional colleagues across The Patton College and the University to provide the latest information, theories and techniques in teacher education.
Faculty expertise is further enhanced through participation and leadership in learned societies throughout the region, the state, the nation and the world.
Each of the faculty members listed below brings a specialized knowledge base and skill set that provides a rich and productive environment for doctoral students. To learn more about individual faculty members, click on the links below.
- Dr. Pamela Beam, Adolescent-to-Young Adult
- Dr. Danielle Dani, Science Education
- Dr. Frans Doppen, Social Studies Education, Department Chair
- Dr. Mathew Felton, Mathematics Education
- Dr. Greg Foley, Mathematics Education
- Dr. Gene Geist, Early Childhood Education
- Dr. Dianne Gut, Special Education
- Dr. Allyson Hallman-Thrasher, Mathematics Education
- Dr. Lisa Harrison, Middle Childhood Education
- Dr. Sara Helfrich, Reading Education
- Dr. Jeesun Jung, Early Childhood Education
- Dr. Robert Klein, Mathematics Education
- Dr. Courtney Koestler, SEOCEMS
- Dr. Michael Kopish, Adolescent-to-Young Adult
- Dr. Leena Landmark, Special Education
- Dr. Ralph Martin, Woodrow Wilson
- Dr. Jane Skon, Reading Education
- Dr. Scott Sparks, Special Education
- Dr. Barbara Trube, Early Childhood Education
- Dr. Ginger Weade, Curriculum and Instruction