Apply Now - Teacher Leader
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a current Ohio teaching license/certificate
- Have completed 4 years of successful teaching
- Have earned a master’s degree from an accredited institution prior to being admitted to the endorsement program
Follow the step below to begin the application process:
You can apply to the program online using the Graduate Admissions Application for non-degree seeking students.
Click HERE to apply!
In the application process you must have an ApplyWeb user account to provide a secure ID and password --you will be able to establish that account and proceed with your application by clicking the link to the right and then following each of the steps below:
- Scroll down the page and click on the "Application" link
- Read the information and click "I agree"
- After setting up your ApplyWeb user account, click on "Apply Online"
- Choose the "Graduate Admissions Application -- "NonDegree Seeking" link
- Choose the appropriate semester of enrollment
- Click the "Select" button and choose the Teacher Leader program and the Program Code is "ND8919"
- Change the "Campus" from "Athens" to "Web-based"
- Complete the rest of the application by filling in your information
- Complete the application and "Submit" it
The Patton College offers a variety of programs at Ohio University regional campuses and eCampus. All cohort programs and the courses therein are contingent on a specified minimum enrollment of students. Program start dates may be postponed if the minimum enrollment is not reached. This decision will be made no fewer than 30 days prior to the advertised start date.