- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate
Diversity Studies Certificate Requirements is HERE.
Approved Diversity Studies Certificate Course Offerings is HERE.
View the course catalog page HERE.
Click HERE for the enrollment form.
For more information or to enroll in the Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate Program, contact:
Jaylynne N. Hutchinson, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Director, Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate Program
Critical Studies in Educational Foundations Program Coordinator
- Educational Studies Overview
- Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
- Educational Administration Overview
- General Master's Degree Program
- Principal Preparation Program
- Superintendents License Programs
- Doctoral Program
- Comparative & International Leadership Specialization
- Admissions Requirements & Application Procedures (pdf)
- Scholarships & Financial Aid (pdf)
- Faculty & Staff
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Instructional Technology
- Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate