- Academic Programs
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- Office of Assessment and Academic Improvement
- Office of Communication & Design
- Centers and Partnerships
- Faculty and Staff
- Alumni and Development
- News and Events
The Master’s Degree Program in Computer Education and Technology is designed in a hybrid online/weekend format to bring flexibility and convenience to students while maintaining face-to-face meetings. Courses meet on weekends three times each semester while the remaining instruction is conducted online.
The program serves educators who hold a professional teaching license in another field and wish to complete a master's of technology and/or seek a multi-age endorsement in Computer Technology. The program prepares technology facilitators to use technology more effectively in their teaching and to become technology leaders in their school or district. The program is Nationally Recognized by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
Additionally, the Master’s Degree Program in Computer Education and Technology also serves those wishing to pursue advanced preparation in Computer Technology to be used in K-12, community college, business or higher education. Individuals with technical and training backgrounds not holding teaching licenses who wish to pursue work in instructional design, web design business and/or community college are also supported by the Master's in Computer Education and Technology.
The underlying philosophy of the CET program is that computers and technology should be integrated into the curriculum or organizations as part of the total process of teaching and learning. Our goal is to provide students with the knowledge, skill, and experiences to perform successfully as leaders in computer education and technology related fields.
Students with licensure may choose to obtain a multi-age endorsement as part of their masters degree studies.
New students are admitted for any semester during the year.
Click to view the program of study for Master's (M.Ed.) in Computer Education and Technology.
Click HERE to apply. Additionally you will need to supply the Graduate College with official transcripts, and a statement of goals and resume which describe why you wish to be admitted to the program.
- Educational Studies Overview
- Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
- Educational Administration Overview
- General Master's Degree Program
- Principal Preparation Program
- Superintendents License Programs
- Doctoral Program
- Comparative & International Leadership Specialization
- Admissions Requirements & Application Procedures (pdf)
- Scholarships & Financial Aid (pdf)
- Faculty & Staff
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Instructional Technology
- Undergraduate Diversity Studies Certificate