Master's in Higher Education
The Master’s in Higher Education program is designed for individuals who wish to advance their knowledge and skills while working within higher education settings. The program provides participants with a broad knowledge of the history, purposes and contexts of higher education; leadership; organizational dynamics; the learning environment; and research concepts and methods.
It is our intention to help our students:
- Receive and understand expert knowledge about American Higher Education, including:
- History, purposes, and contexts of Higher Education
- Higher Education management and leadership
- Organizational perspectives
- Teaching and learning
- Research concepts and methods
- Translate knowledge into excellent practice
- Promote the development of opportunity and diversity throughout Higher Education
- Manage and teach ethically
- Commit to lifelong professional development
This program is offered in a cohort-based setting. We are currently accepting applications for a cohort beginning Fall semester 2016. Applications are due March 1, 2016. For more information please click Cohort Program on the menu on the right.
Click on the menu to the right to learn more about this program.
Application forms and admissions information are available at: