Admissions - Master's in College Student Personnel
The application process for master’s degree study in College Student Personnel requires the following by January 28th for first consideration:
- View the CSP graduate assistantship informational packet: CSPGA Info
- Completed On-line Graduate Admissions Application and an application fee of $50 (this application can be found at http://www.ohiou.edu/graduate/apps.htm)
- Submission of transcripts of bachelor’s degree work
- If undergraduate GPA is < 2.9 (4.0 scale) overall or < 3.25 for the last 90 quarter or equivalent semester hours, applicants must submit scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE); if GPA exceeds these levels, no test scores are required.
Upload items 4-6 when submitting your on-line application by January 28th, for full consideration:
- Autobiographical Sketch/Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
The autobiographical sketch provides a sample of your writing. It should tell us about you as an applicant and address important factors in your life journey that have shaped your interest in CSP and brought you to apply to this program.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current résumé.
- A personal interview with a faculty member
These interviews will be conducted during Graduate Assistant Interview Weekend .
- If you are interested in applying for a graduate assistant position, you will need to include a résumé and cover letter. The application may be found at http://www.ohio.edu/studentaffairs/gas_positions.cfm.
Interview Weekend is scheduled for February 17-18, 2017!