Skip to: Main Content Search Navigation Secondary Navigation

Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Associateships

An application for financial assistance may be obtained from the Department of Counseling and Higher Education, the Office of Graduate Student Services, or by clicking HERE. Please note that the application forms for financial assistance must be received no later than March 1 preceding the academic year to which you are applying.