Admissions - Doctorate in Higher Education
Admission offers are tendered only for the fall term of each academic year. For fullest consideration, application materials should be received in the Ohio University Graduate Studies office by April 15 preceding the Fall term of interest.
Application forms and admissions information are available at:
Required materials include:
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- Recent official GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation that describe the academic skills and professional potential of the applicant.
- Autobiographic essay that will be used to assess the applicant’s writing skills, career commitment, leadership potential and professional goals.