College Coordinating Council
The Patton College Coordinating Council, chaired by the Dean, is the formal administrative leadership body charged with addressing challenges that impede the success and effectiveness of faculty, staff, and students.
Purpose of the Council:
- To encourage a constructive, positive, and affirming culture that fosters performance, progress, and prominence.
- To address challenges that impede the success and effectiveness of faculty, staff, and students.
- To steward the common vision guiding The Patton College toward performance, progress, and prominence.
- To develop and maintain a strong sense of community, essential to breaking down silos, territorialism, and other dysfunctional elements.
- To encourage collaboration and professional autonomy in solving problems across and within units of The Patton College.
- To provide technical and psychosocial support across and within units of the College.
Functions of the Council:
- Establishes and maintains open lines of communication among a diverse community of leaders essential in carrying out the mission and vision of The Patton College.
- Provides an intentional and purposeful venue for communicating needs for information, resources and support.
- Engages in ongoing professional development experiences and activities necessary for effective leadership and management.
- Provides support in the development, facilitation, and implementation of solutions to promote greater efficiency and effectiveness across and within units of the College.
Director of Assessment and Academic Improvement
Communications & Design Specialist
Director of Development
Associate Professor, Human and Consumer Sciences
Assistant Dean, Student Affairs & Academic Advising
Assistant to the Dean
Chair, Teacher Education
Lecturer and Counseling Program Coordinator,
Counseling and Higher Education
Director of Institute for Democracy in Education
Director, Child Development Center
Assistant Professor, Educational Studies
|Marcy Keifer Kennedy
Senior Lecturer - Teacher, Director of Professional Development
Director, Ohio Center for Equity in Mathematics and Science
Statistical Data and Forecasting Administrator
Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
Chair, Educational Studies
|Renée A. Middleton
Director, Upward Bound
Assistant Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
Senior Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Studies
Research Grants Development Coordinator
Chair, Counseling and Higher Education
Director, Alumni Relations and External Affairs