College Coordinating Council
The Patton College Coordinating Council, chaired by the Dean, is the formal administrative leadership body charged with addressing challenges that impede the success and effectiveness of faculty, staff, and students.
Purpose of the Council:
- To encourage a constructive, positive, and affirming culture that fosters performance, progress, and prominence.
- To address challenges that impede the success and effectiveness of faculty, staff, and students.
- To steward the common vision guiding The Patton College toward performance, progress, and prominence.
- To develop and maintain a strong sense of community, essential to breaking down silos, territorialism, and other dysfunctional elements.
- To encourage collaboration and professional autonomy in solving problems across and within units of The Patton College.
- To provide technical and psychosocial support across and within units of the College.
Functions of the Council:
- Establishes and maintains open lines of communication among a diverse community of leaders essential in carrying out the mission and vision of The Patton College.
- Provides an intentional and purposeful venue for communicating needs for information, resources and support.
- Engages in ongoing professional development experiences and activities necessary for effective leadership and management.
- Provides support in the development, facilitation, and implementation of solutions to promote greater efficiency and effectiveness across and within units of the College.
Assistant Dean, Student Affairs & Academic Advising
McCracken Hall 124L
Chair, Teacher Education
McCracken Hall, 210B
Chair, Educational Studies
Chair, Recreation and Sport Pedagogy
Director, Center for Professional Development School Partnerships
Director, Institute Democracy in Education
Director, Child Development Center
Director of Development
Director, Upward Bound
Director, Alumni Relations and Events
Director of the Curriculum and Technology Center and Online Programs
Statistical Data and forecasting Administrator
Research Grants Development Coordinator
Director, Assessment & Academic Improvement
Administrative and Financial Officer