TUITION AND FEES
Online or Print-Based Undergraduate Students
Students in online or print undergraduate programs will want to view the eLearning link on the Office of the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page.
Graduate Program Tuition and Fees
Students in online or blended graduate programs will want to view the Off Campus Graduate Programs link on the Office of the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page.
Athens Campus/Regional Campuses Tuition and Fees
eCampus students who are taking courses that were scheduled from the Athens Campus or one of the regional campuses should view the Athens Campus and Regional Campuses links on the Office of the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page.
Remember: To receive the special tuition rate for Online Degree Completion students, you must select courses from the course offering links on the eCampus Online Course Offerings page. You are able to take courses posted on the regular course offerings page. However, you will pay the Athens Campus or regional campuses tuition for these courses, not the special eCampus Undergraduate Programs rate.
The current tuition and fee information is always available on the Office of the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page. All prices are subject to change by approval of the Ohio University Board of Trustees.
Payment information is available on Office of the Bursar's website.
If you are enrolled at any campus of Ohio University, the comprehensive fee does not cover print-based education course tuition and fees. You must pay the enrollment tuition and fees separately. Students participating in print-based education courses cannot participate in the payment plan offered by the Bursar’s Office. Tuition and fee information will be available in the My OHIO Student Center.
Correctional Education students must pay all tuition and fees at the time of enrollment.
Nonpayment and Financial Hold
- It is your responsibility to drop all your courses if you do not plan to take them in the current term. Your classes will NOT be dropped for non-payment of current term tuition/fees.
- Please review the academic calendar for important enrollment dates.
- Tuition and fees are due by the Due Date indicated on your My OHIO Student Center Account Inquiry.
- A late fee of 1.5% will apply to late payments.
- If financial responsibilities have not been met, a student will be placed on financial hold. Students on financial hold are not eligible for registration for future terms and are also prevented from obtaining records such as transcripts and grades.
- You may check your account activity on My OHIO Student Center.
Visit the Office of the Bursar's website for additional information.